Applications and necessary documents for 2021-2022 academic year can be submitted to CEPFA (“French-Armenian Vocational Education Center”) since July 15 online via https://dimord.emis.am/ platform that was developed as a unified college application system by the Ministry of Education of Armenia.
- school certificate (scan) or vocational / higher education diploma with academic records (scan),
- identity cards (scan) (certificate of birth for applicants under 16, passport / ID card, military ID (if any), temporary residence permit, temporary ID, refugee ID card),
- army draft registration letter (if any).
- Applications must be submitted not later than 06:00 pm August 15 for the departments of Culinary, Hairdressing Art and Makeup, Garment Manufacturing Technology, Pastry. There are no entrance exams and the selection is made on the next day after the announced deadline on the basis of the highest average of certificate or diploma marks.
- Applications must be submitted not later than 06:00 pm August 03 for the department of Dental Technology. The entrance exam in Biology will be held at 09:30 am, August 11, 2021 at CEPFA (“French-Armenian Vocational Education Center” 38, Tigran Mets str).
An application must be submitted only for one department. The changes to a completed application form can be made before the application deadline expires.
The applicant is punished by the law if the submitted information is deliberately false.
If there are vacancies left, the failed applicants from other educational establishments have an opportunity to apply for the second time until 06:00 pm, August 21, submit all requested documents and exam results (if any) to be admitted on a competitive basis.